Full Priced items
Refund & Credit Note
Final Sale items
1. Merchandise must be in saleable condition with in original packaging all tags attached.
2. Merchandise must not be worn, damaged, altered or washed.
3. You must contact us before returning the item to receive an RA number.
4. At this stage we do not offer exchanges on any items. If you would like a different size or item, you will need to follow the returns process for a refund and repurchase the new item.
5. Sorry - we do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items or any items sold at a reduced price including items purchased with a promotional code, unless deemed faulty for a refund.
6. A store credit note valid for 6 months will be offered if you have purchased an item on sale and wish to return the item, this does not apply to items marked as ‘final sale’.
7. Final sale items cannot be returned. If you receive a Final sale item that is damaged or faulty, please contact email@example.com and our customer service team will be happy to assist you.
8. Discounts cannot be applied or refunded on orders made prior to promotion.
9. Please note, you will not be credited the cost of delivery as part of your return, unless the item is deemed faulty.
10. For hygiene reasons, lingerie and earrings cannot be returned unless deemed faulty.
If at any stage RICARDA assesses the return as unsuccessful the item will be returned to the customer.
Any full price items purchased between 10th of December and 24th of December can be refunded up to the 10th of January. Any returns received after that are only valid for a credit note.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN – AUSTRALIA
All orders that are eligible for a return within Australia are FREE of charge. Contact us to let us know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note or refund. We will then provide you with a link to lodge your return online.
Click on the link provided and enter your return details. Your order number can be found on your order confirmation email.
Review and confirm your details to create your prepaid return label.
Print your return label and securely attach to the top face of the parcel, ensuring tape does not cover any part of the barcode. You may print your label at most post offices.
Post your parcel at any Australian Post Office and you will be issued with a lodgement receipt and tracking number.
Returns may take up to 10 business days to be processed. Once your refund/credit note has been processed you will be notified by email.
Package up your item securely and send back within 7 days of receiving your order. Unfortunately all online orders will need to be posted to our Claremont store (address outlined below). We do not except any in-store exchanges or refunds at our Claremont Store, unless you have received authority to do so by our customer service team. If so, we must receive the item/s for return in our Claremont store within 5 days of when the returns request was made to us.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN – INTERNATIONAL
Contact us to let us know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note or refund.
We will then provide you with an authorisation to return email.
Ensure the garment is in original condition and in its original packaging with tags attached.
Package up your item securely and send back within 7 days of receiving your order using a trackable service. Items are to be sent back to RICARDA at the cost of the customer. Unfortunately all online orders will need to be returned to the head office at this address:
48 Bayview Terrace
PROCESSING A REFUND
Please allow up to 5 working days upon us receiving your parcel to complete the process of your return.
For international returns we recommend you send your item back using a traceable service so you know when we’ve received it. Your can always contact us to double check. RICARDA will not be held responsible for parcels without tracking that have not been received back.
RICARDA can only refund the amount back to the original payment information used while placing the order, minus any delivery charges. If a card has been cancelled and we are unable to process the refund, we will issue a credit note.
International customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through RICARDA. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
If you believe you have received a faulty item, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order to request a refund, an exchange or store credit and send imagery of the item and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then assess the situation and work out the best solution. Please note this process can take several weeks, as we may need to contact our supplier to investigate. This policy does not exclude or replace your rights under any applicable law.
Refunds will be processed once they have been inspected and accepted the return, using the original tender type. Debit and credit card returns must be processed against the exact card used to complete the original purchase.
Credit notes are valid up to 12 months from the issue date, unless the credit note was processed on items that were on sale. Items that were on sale and issued a credit note will be valid for 6 months from the date of initial purchase.
All items purchased on sale cannot be returned for a refund, unless the item is faulty. However if you would like to return your sale item (excluding items that are on FINAL SALE) and it passes our returns policy procedure, we can offer you a store credit valid for 6 months from the date the order was initially placed, excluding any delivery charges.
'FINAL SALE' ITEMS
All items that are FINAL SALE can not be returned or exchanged. Returns will only be accepted if the item is deemed faulty and if you have not been made aware of this or any imperfections by our customer service team prior to the item being shipped.