free shipping on all australian orders over $500 + easy returns
Work With Us
RICARDA is Western Australia's premium luxury fashion retailer, renowned for its avant-garde approach to fashion and design.
Innovation, individuality and exceptional quality lie at the heart of RICARDA's philosophy. The RICARDA brand culture is embodied by our team - a group of friendly creative thinkers who strive for excellence in delivering work to the highest standard.
If you are interested in joining our team, please review the current opportunities available below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RICARDA is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia.
Graphic Designer & Digital Media Technician
Full Time, Head Office - Subiaco, Western Australia
In this role we're looking for someone that has considerable experience in designing for and leading a small best-in-class e-commerce team in a luxury fashion and interior design focused business. Ideally you will have a strong understanding of creative design, planning, retail and e-commerce. Critical to your success will be your ability to initiate design concepts, problem solving and multi-tasking skills. You'll be analytical and have a strong understanding of digital analytics and strategic in your way of thinking. You'll be hands-on, fully accountable for your own results of sales and profit for the e-commerce portfolio and social media targets and KPI’s.
This will be the right role for you if you thrive on a challenge, work flexibly and are passionate about luxury fashion and/or designer home design products in digital commerce.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Design and produce all digital and press advertising campaigns (eDM templates, website banners, social media, invitations and other marketing collateral).
- Extensive graphic design skills and experience within a luxury product market.
- Extensive digital marketing experience, combined with strategic and tactical decision making skills within e-commerce website management, content development, eCRM, mobile & online advertising, online customer acquisition & user experience.
- Ability to create dynamic eDM’s using GIF’s in MailChimp.
- Ability to lead and influence a highly efficient small team.
- Analyse and optimise the website consumer experience online from a customer landing on site through to fulfilment/returns.
- Extensive understanding of all social media platforms creatively integrating them into sales channels.
- Develop and maintain website and content for an e-commerce platform, including product information and SEO.
- Provide professional, friendly & helpful assistance to all digital customer enquiries.
- High-level experience using Shopify in conjunction with integrated retail inventory software programs.
- Collaborate with our planning and buying teams to manage imagery, product and inventory for their online store.
- Proven results in driving e-commerce optimisation and delivering against business objectives.
- Proven ability to achieve KPI's & deliver consistent results
The successful applicant will posses:
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design and ideally a strong background in digital marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- An aptitude for graphic design, with a strong understanding and creative ingenuity for luxury retail products.
- Highly proficient using photoshop, indesign, illustrator and flash
- Proven track record of designing and executing interactive eDM’s in mailchimp (video content, sliders, GIF’s, integrated forms, menus & navigation).
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through social media and e-commerce integration
- Proven track record of increasing traffic, customer engagement/interaction and revenue in e-commerce related role.
- You have extensive experience in leading edge digital channel management, ecommerce and strategy formulation;
- Excellent understanding of marketing, content and customer satisfaction and how they apply to digital;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time successfully
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and thrive in fast paced environment
- Solution orientated and resourceful
- Work towards sales targets
- Natural eye for detail
- Excellent computer literacy skills
How to apply:
To apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com
We kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
How do your personal interests align with the RICARDA brand?
When has your determination paid-off professionally?
Why is RICARDA a brand you’d like to join?